I love you | Teen Ink

I love you

By FallenAngel11283 PLATINUM, Cincinnati , Ohio
FallenAngel11283 PLATINUM, Cincinnati , Ohio

Open me up look inside. Look at my soul, look on the outside see my skin, look at the scars I have and you ask where I got them, I lie and say I fell. How many times can I use that excuse before you realize what I’m doing? It’s been 2 years since I started this addiction, I get a high feeling, a release in a way. I feel so good inside but I feel guilty at the same time, I want to stop please help me. I don’t know how to tell you what I’m doing. I don’t want you to be disappointed of me but I know you are already. I’m the mistake, the failure, the lost cause. I’m the adopted kid that keeps getting rejected I’m not really yours you make me feel that way. It takes a million sorries and I love you to make me believe that you really want me still. Have you ever wanted me? I love you don’t you see that? I’m killing myself trying to make you happy, take your pills now before you say something you will regret, you already said you hated me. 

on Jun. 5 2016 at 11:12 pm
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this please leave a comment and leave a like if you want also. Love you guys every one of you is special have a good day!