Without you | Teen Ink

Without you

By Jazzy_lover PLATINUM, Kirkland, Washington
Jazzy_lover PLATINUM, Kirkland, Washington

"The most important parties to attend are the ones you're not invited to." -Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl

I found myself trying to fill in the blanks to the things I’d left behind, picking up old passions and finding new ones. The cracks in my heart have begun to heal and yet crack as I see old reminders of you and the things I said goodbye too.I find myself reminiscing about old times, thoughts and memories. Things that could of been. But I remind myself it was all a dream. My dream, that keeps playing over and over. I started over I leaped back into school discovered a new passion, that will lead me down new roads a path to the future. One I never saw before. And now that week one is finished I feel myself trying to grip onto the things around me, I want to absorb the challenges;the people and take it in. Before time passes and turns them into distant memories.

Today I learned how to breath all over again without you. I almost collapsed. But this time I didn’t let myself fall, or break into a million pieces. Because I knew you wouldn’t come. You are gone and here I am, standing in a new place without you…

Today I learned what it was to love again.. Without you.