Real Life Situation | Teen Ink

Real Life Situation

May 28, 2015
By Walter19 GOLD, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Walter19 GOLD, Waukesha, Wisconsin
11 articles 0 photos 0 comments

A picture of a little boy and his friends.

I close my eyes and open them.

The pictured changed.

The three friends are now pointing and laughing at the little boy.

I close my eyes and open them.

The pictured changed once again.

Now, the three friends have picked up the little boy, and brought him to the edge of a cliff.

I close my eyes and open them.

The picture changed once again, and it shows the little boy falling down the cliff.

Screaming and shouting, "no."

I close my eyes and open them.

The little boy now resides inside a box, and can't get out.

What did I do wrong?


The author's comments:

When the narrator says, "A picture of a little boy and his friends," he is refering to his real life situation.

 

The story isn't about a little boy and his friends. This story is actually about a man who is caught doing something he shouldn't be doing. The three friends are actually police officers, and when they begin to point and laugh, they become suspicious. So when they come to pick up the man, they get ready to bring him to prison.

An when the three friends drop the little boy down the cliff; the three police officers are actually in the station, and getting ready to put him in jail. Then when the little boy falls into the box and can't get out. It's actually saying that the man is in prison now. When he says, "what did I do wrong," he's actually asking himself what he did wrong to land himself in prison.