At Four AM | Teen Ink

At Four AM

April 29, 2015
By dysfuntellect DIAMOND, Yorktown, Virginia
dysfuntellect DIAMOND, Yorktown, Virginia
65 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everything that you want is on the other side of fear- George Adair


I want to be there.
?I want to be there so that I can hold you every time you’re sad. I want to be like a dreamcatcher and fight off every bad thought you could have. I want to be the one to make you feel better even in your darkest moments. I want to be there.
?I want to be there so that I can feel the curve of your lips against mine. I want to be able to feel your breath on my skin and feel your fingertips against mine. I miss the feeling I got when you pulled me closer to you. I want to be there.
?I want to be there so that we can laugh again. I want you to tickle my sides until tears stream down my face and I can’t breath. I want to do something so dumb that your stomach will hurt from all the laughter. I want to be there.
?Most of all I want to be there because I miss my best friend. I miss my person. I want to never feel alone because I know you’ll always be there. I want to go on adventures with you that will become the greatest stories. I want to do stupid things with you while we can still get away with it. I just want you.?I want to be there.