Neart, Brod, agus Honor | Teen Ink

Neart, Brod, agus Honor

By Gemini01 SILVER, Charlotte, North Carolina
Gemini01 SILVER, Charlotte, North Carolina

The heart is the same as heaven and earth

In the olden days, there was honor. With that came strength and pride. But now, honor, is as rare as red beryl, and as valuable as mud to most. Whenever you leave the safety of your home, men fight like dogs, but turn and run whenever something goes wrong. Most cheat to win, and if they lose, cry like children. True honor is almost gone. But, there are those who still have honor. There are those who would fight for those who can't fight for themselves. Those who would stand their ground till the bitter end. These are people of true honor. These are the people who would be greater than a thousand cowards. These are the people who would stand for what is right, and defend others from what is not. These are the people who will bring about change to the world we know.

Heyo! I was inspired to write this after reading a little dicussion about it on youtube. If you want to know more, go to youtube, search: Celtic Music- For the King, and open up all the replies to the first comment, it is pretty interesting.