Recipe for Disaster | Teen Ink

Recipe for Disaster

By RESILIENT_FORVER BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio
RESILIENT_FORVER BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio

If you choose to lock your heart away, you'll lose it for certain. -Jack Sparrow, Pirates Of The Caribbean (Johhny Depp)

5 gallons of heartbreak.

4 cups of rapists.

2 liters of tears.

6 pounds of death.

20 pounds of meth.

2 grams of poison.

Mix the 5 gallons of heartbreak with 1 gram of poison, and add in some anger and violent revenge. Boil the 4 cups of rapists with the 2 liters of tears and stir in the 6 pounds of death. Disregard the pain and death and tears and lack of self-esteem around you as you cook this. Bake the 20 punds of meth in the oven for 45 minutes, then add in the poison, but make sure it's hidden. That way they think it's their own idea of hatred towards themselves. Bake for 20 more minutes. Sprinkle the rapist mix overtop, and pour over that the heartbreak and poison. Let sit for three years. Be careful, wait too long and the mix'll suicide to early. You want to get pleasure out of this and let them hurt, and be gone when everything goes to hell, your conscious clear. Crumble up the final mix, and throw it in the trash, and let it die.

My view of what rapists do to their victims. The short cooking times are the small amount of time rapists wait. Then they get want they want during the cooking, and leave and let the crumbling and death and poison and tears occur.