Music | Teen Ink

Music

October 15, 2014
By Angel_Wing23 GOLD, Wolcottville, Indiana
Angel_Wing23 GOLD, Wolcottville, Indiana
10 articles 32 photos 34 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that." - Ashley Purdy from the band Black Veil Brides said that and I am going to keep using this quote.




Let the music tell everyone how you feel, let the music show them how you want to feel. Let the beet of the music move you, let the music tell everyone that you want what everyone has.
Let the rhythm of the music flow through you let it flow to your heart, and let it flow to everyone around you. Have it show your emotions, have it show that in a love song that is the one thing you want.
Music can tell everyone a story about you that they never knew. It can explain something that you have been trying to explain to everyone for a long time, but it was too late for you to let that one person know that you want to be with them.
Music can show a lot of things, emotions, how you want to feel, what you want, Music can tell a story of your life.      


The author's comments:

This goes out to my friends that think that they will never be in a relationship.