Music | Teen Ink

Music

By Angel_Wing23 GOLD, Wolcottville, Indiana
Angel_Wing23 GOLD, Wolcottville, Indiana

"You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that." - Ashley Purdy from the band Black Veil Brides said that and I am going to keep using this quote.

Let the music tell everyone how you feel, let the music show them how you want to feel. Let the beet of the music move you, let the music tell everyone that you want what everyone has.
Let the rhythm of the music flow through you let it flow to your heart, and let it flow to everyone around you. Have it show your emotions, have it show that in a love song that is the one thing you want.
Music can tell everyone a story about you that they never knew. It can explain something that you have been trying to explain to everyone for a long time, but it was too late for you to let that one person know that you want to be with them.
Music can show a lot of things, emotions, how you want to feel, what you want, Music can tell a story of your life.      

This goes out to my friends that think that they will never be in a relationship.

LyricBlunt said...
LyricBlunt, Denver, Colorado

"Music expresses who you are as a person." "Oh, butterfingers."Opportunities' come when you least expect it, it is all up to you what you do with them. Life sometimes throws you a curveball, you just got to go with it sometimes.

Well at first, I didn't think I can be in a relationship, in till I read this poem Music. I think now I might have a chance to be iin a relationship now. I will show my emotions to the people I like and not check out on them. Thank you Once again amazing work. Keep it up