Believe in yourself | Teen Ink

Believe in yourself

September 18, 2014
By Rahul3 BRONZE, Delhi, Other
Rahul3 BRONZE, Delhi, Other
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be the change you want to see in the world."


Believe in Yourself
Believe in yourself don’t be afraid,                                                                                                                        do hard work don’t worry about the grades,                                                                                                         If  you want to succeed always move ahead,                                                                                             never look behind or you will fail instead.
  Have self confidence and think positive,                                                                                                     you will have to be tough if you want to live,                                                                                               nothing is impossible just use your brain                                                                                                                once it is on the track it runs as fast as train.
If you didn’t succeed try a new,                                                                                                                                        if you face the sun all shadows will fall behind you.


The author's comments:

there are many people around who get disheartened very easily. This poem is for them.