Where is your love? | Teen Ink

Where is your love?

August 19, 2014
By Paully-C1801 BRONZE, Sidney, Iowa
Paully-C1801 BRONZE, Sidney, Iowa
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love life to live, live life to love.


Different... we are all different.... we can be kind, sweet, and caring. But that was long ago we were these things.

Tweets today contain insensitive material, like thats so gay. We are all to a degree insensitive, now i ask where is your love?

Is it with your family? Maybe your friends? No? Well is it with your love? The one who cares for you the most? We all have love somewhere deep down, dig, dig until you find it let it surface like springs flowers.

Don't let insensitivity corrupt you, do let it rule your life, don't let it define your life. Take it from me a, young man who let it define me for a time.

Care for family care, for friends, care and i mean care for the one who loves you dearest.... because someday they may not be there when you need them but if you show your love the will follow you to end of the world and back.








Now I ask... Where is your Love?


The author's comments:
I was inspired by the friends i have on the teen chat we got into a debate about what was said and if it was said, and i got my feelings hurt so i decided to write.