The Most Real Thing | Teen Ink

The Most Real Thing

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Here is the deepest secret and the simplest truth that no one really knows:
It is the wonder that keeps you hoping for the best and always expecting more.
It is the most real thing in store.
So can guess what it is?

This is something so sacred and priceless. It's something you can have once in a lifetime and only with a special person. So...I know now you can guess what it is :D

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you! That means so much to me... I'm especially glad I got to keep you thinking about it cuz that only means that my poem really got into you and it is the most precious thing I'd ever ask for so Thanks a lot again for those elegant and warm words of yours ^_^ It's highly appreciated.

AvianNudge SILVER, Chicago, Illinois

― Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a

The simplicity in this piece makes your writing much more beautiful than it already is. The flow is great and you kept me thinking after the poem, while some authors struggle with that. Great job. 

on Aug. 17 2014 at 8:38 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you sweetie ^_^

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

This is simple yet beautiful :) I love it!

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you so much ^_^

PureDrawings BRONZE, Chandler, Arizona
its so simple yet it says a lot... i love it  

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

I didn't expect that others note lol ;) Nice job tiger!! XD TYhis is very beautiful, and honest, and virtous in many ways!! So AMAZING!!!! *\(^.^)/*

Moises BRONZE said...
Moises BRONZE, Reynosa, Other
Good. I liked it.

on Jul. 29 2014 at 10:45 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Eh, haha I don't really know anything about romantic love. Most girls my age have already had a boyfriend or dated before, but I've never. But bcak to the subject lol, I thought to myself that love is the most real thing, which you were tslking about in your wonderful poem ^_^ your welcome my dear sister ; )

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks for being the 1st to comment it means so much to me ^_^ We'll actually about the guess... Dear sister it is indeed Love but not the romantic love actually it friendship love but to be honest I kinda wrote this little poem so that every single one would find itself with these words. Once again thank you so much for always being here to support my work my dearest sister ;)

i love this, TheComet ^_^ and I was the first one to comment ; ) lol, but this back to your amazingly written poem. This is simple yet a rather confusing mysterious poem, but filled with powerful words.Thank you for sharing this dear! ^_^ and I'm going to guess, is it love?