Real love | Teen Ink

Real love

By LivMB GOLD, Amery, Wisconsin
LivMB GOLD, Amery, Wisconsin

"Just be happy and if you can't be happy do things that make you happy or do nothing with the people that make you happy." -Esther Earl 1994-2010

Real love???
What is real love anyways???
Society and culture tells us that real love is having sex and getting drunk with each other at parties.
I think real love is lying in the grass and looking at the stars together.
Real love is holding hands in front of everyone.
Real love is calling each other up just to talk.
Real love is hugging each other from behind in front of your friends.
Real love is cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie.
Real love is going over to the others house to comfort when they are sick.
Real love is going through all the fights and challenges and still loving each other.
This is what real love is.

What is the difference between real love and what society and culture has twisted into love. Sometime it's hard to tell.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

That verse is a good one. I love that verses as well and am happy you love that verse. :)

LivMB GOLD said...
LivMB GOLD, Amery, Wisconsin

I LOVE that verse so much!

LivMB GOLD said...
LivMB GOLD, Amery, Wisconsin

I love! that verse!

Very ture. Love is partly like that and so much more. Your poem has a wonderful mesage and it's amzingly written. If you don't mind reading the Bible, in the Book of 1 Corinthians 13:4 - 8, you can read about love in it, or the whole chapter. The verses in the Bible, I think pretty, almost sums what love truly is. I'm not saying you have to, you don't have to do it. Anyways, your poem is amazing; you have a talent. Thank you for sharing this

Longlegs GOLD said...
on Aug. 3 2014 at 7:38 am
Longlegs GOLD, Greeneville, Tennessee
I think it's awesome! Very well-written poem and great message too. :) Keep writing.

LivMB GOLD said...
LivMB GOLD, Amery, Wisconsin

Please comment what you think. It's my first piece of work on teenink and I would really like to know what you think.