Reaching For Real | Teen Ink

Reaching For Real

By TyraD GOLD, West Helena, Arkansas
TyraD GOLD, West Helena, Arkansas

Never limit yourself to what you think is beyond your reach.

Respect few. Fear none. That's how it is. Everybody has to die that's why lies could even kill. Living in an imperfect world where everybody thinks they're perfect. But not realizing that you only have to be alive to know that you are worth it.But I don't get it.See there's a difference;portraying something that you aren't instead of something that you are.Like that phony that used to be your homie but then they messed you over, but i would rather be lonely than to stare into the eye of my enemy.But you're not really feeling me.Trust used to be that enemy.But now I could really care less.And know I'm not heartless it's just that my heart has been stepped on so many times that I only have left part of it. Deep huh? Well that's the truth. Not many people can see the world from my point of view. You see eye to eye. I see eye to mirror. You say your vision is clear,but my realness is clearer.The world is so crazy. But your future depends on you. Life is what you make it, now that's the real truth.

Realness shapes the world. You either are real or get faked.