Three Gods | Teen Ink

Three Gods

By Legand@Heart GOLD, Sacramento, California
Legand@Heart GOLD, Sacramento, California

"Black is Thicker than Blood" -New Zealand All Blacks

In the beginning there was only one tribe with various powers creating mortals and land. They rose up from crisp new dirt into the wind like a powerful tornado. Their bright white gowns lit up the universe with much color to begin the creation of eternal life. Natural Disasters combined with the skies and animals. They were the first creations of DNA particles.

Eriahsina the earth god, Nash the weather god, and Azemeri the animals god.

As a team they began to create the world. One moon, one sun, but two days. 24 hours a day. One side was light and the other half was dark.

Azemeri had an idea. She didn't want everything to look the same.

"We all have to be different. That would make it beautiful."

The genes of the animals genetics had a process called crossing over of genes. So that's how everything that's made looks different. So to this every animal looked very strange but the most beautiful thing Azemeri has ever seen.

Nash wanted to start the day with a fresh breeze. Some of his creations were non human suitable but this is the way he made it. Not all gods are men't to be good. Thunder, lightning, heavy rain, and strong winds. He wants to be number one.

"What are you doing Nash!" cried out loud Azemeri.

"I'm the ruler!" said Nash with his eyes madly opened and veins popping out his forehead.

"I will use my powers to defeat all you that have disturbed my absents of creating what i want." Says Nash very calmly.

He was to powerful to even step up to. Azemeri and Eriahsina sat back crying. Watching him destroy Earth birth. When Nash finally decided to end his anger, he just walked away into the sea he created. Azemeri cried like no other has. She held her children into her arms. Her animals were soaked in his anger.

"What is this? Why aren't they responding to me! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She cried for hours on end.

While Eriahsina sat on her knees just staring at her land under water.

"I shall separate lands into their own and as time goes by they will reunite. But for now land shouldn't be one." Said Eriahsina.

She named it the seven continents.

"This will part of life. Death. And so shall Nash see death. He killed my children. My blood. What I created!" Said Azemeri.

Her eyes turned black and evil. Hell was down beneath and Heaven was way up high in the sky.

"He doesn't deserve to be part of our tribe anymore. Hell will be his home now. The people that act like him will be put there to! What's made is done for him. But we, we will continue to make more!" Said Azemeri.

Nash was never seen again after his journey to hell.

After years of just watching life live on it's own. They decided it was time to leave. Azemeri flew back into the dirt and Eriahsina into the sky as the stars spreaded shining all over the night sky.

They left the two main genders together to find out how this new era is to be made and worked. Human race was just about to begin.