knock, Knock | Teen Ink

knock, Knock

By SilentWonder PLATINUM, Corry, Pennsylvania
SilentWonder PLATINUM, Corry, Pennsylvania

"Trust is not given it is earned."
"Friend; Boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, all theses words end with the word end except for family, it has I love you at the end."

"Can't run from your problems but you run until you collapse."

Knock, knock.
Not a sound.
The girl shakes with a painful bound.
Knock, knock.
No one answers.
The girl turns to the daring crowd.
They smile evilly.
She turns back to the old door.
Knock, knock. She tries again
and this time a dark voice replies.
Who's there?!
The girl jumps, startled and afraid the booming sound making her go astray. She freezes and tries to speak but nothing came out but a small little creak.
Knock, knock. She opens the door
but nobody is home. The daring crowd starts laughing but it comes to an end when they hear,
Knock, knock and a whispered wind howls like a coyote about to pounce. The girl can't move but the crowd starts to run when they hear the knock, knock, again and a dark scary face looking as if it were the devil in the flesh. The daring crowd scrams but the girl remains stalk still. The dark figure heads towards her but slowly transforms into a delight.
The ghost smiles sweetly and takes the girl's hand.
It's okay, she says, they're gone.
.....

Knock, knock,
nobody's home
leave the poor girl alone!

This poem might be confusing but basically it is a long story created into a poem for a short version. It is about a pack of bullies, forcing a victim into a haunted house. They think it's a joke and just loves seeing their victims scared. But, the girl was saved by a real ghost. In other words, you shouldn't bully it is rude and cruel and abusive and tends to bite you back, hard.