monster | Teen Ink

monster

October 29, 2013
By alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
the human being is unethical, it doesn't matter how bright you shine in the future you're always gonna carry on with a dark background. u may take a man off the streets but u may never take the streets off a man. now..... want to read more hmu on blog


Hatred is what we all feel. A volcano about to irrupt is what it feel like in this house. Clowns surrounding our lives, shadows haunting our dreams. Nightmare after nightmare I live by. Scared that one day it will explode and we all go down with it. This is it, the apocalypse. Praying that taking your life isn't the result of your cause. Death echoing the silence of our screams for help. Silent voices killing this family one by one. You, animal, no superhero you are, you monster that made, created, molded our freedom. Scars cover our arms, legs, and face. The sacrifice I make for you isn't big enough. Torture this is. Torturous I say. The day we escape from the darkness of pain, the day we find the light. The night when we finally see the moon so closely, almost touching it. The morning we wake up from our sleep to find ourselves in peace. The morning we wake up without feeling hungry. The day the sun shines on us, that day will be here soon. Our inspirations, faith and hopes have died in our bear hands. You beats, no superhero you are, you monster that have not enhanced but replaced, changed and filled our lives with sadness. The string that connected us so tightly has been cut. All the feelings and interactions we shared have vanished. Never gonna let us be forgotten. Never gonna let us disappear. Making sure the world knows our story. You, the bad guy, no superhero you are, you monster have stretched, taken, stolen us from our destiny. The future that holds ahead shows regrets, pain and remorse. Us with our bright souls will illuminate the darkness and evil inside of you, killing the living dead of your body. The devil in person we stare at so close. The monster we live with rips us apart piece by piece. Waiting patiently until our sights are filled with darkness as we fade away.