Mirror Image | Teen Ink

Mirror Image

August 27, 2013
By lexi-94-95 SILVER, Frankfort, Indiana
lexi-94-95 SILVER, Frankfort, Indiana
8 articles 8 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
signing off,
with tears as my witness...


Why are you the only one who can see me for what I'm really worth?
Why are you the only one who can tell me the truth about my appearance?
How can you see the pain, that I hold deep inside?
When I talk to you, how can you see my past, EVERY THING, I've been through?!?!
Truthfully, your my best friend, and all you do is hang on this old wall.
IT AMUSES ME, how you guide me from place to place, you drift me in the right directions, and you never move off that wall...
I admire the ambition, you give me to brew myself to be confident in myself.
No other friend would be blunt with me and tell me how it truly is...LIFE
Most importantly, my ONLY friend that knows all my secrets with out me being vivid!
Thank you for the confidence booster and being my friend all these years!
THANKS TO THE MIRROR HANGING ON MY WALL!!!


The author's comments:
This poem goes out to everyone that has ever looked in the mirror and saw their hole past flash right before their eyes. An no matter how many ups,downs,curves, ECT. they are still strong or even stronger, along with followed their dreams and shows the people with doubt, that you had a friend the entire time...