Loss in the Family | Teen Ink

Loss in the Family

By JamesM SILVER, Silvercreek, Washington
JamesM SILVER, Silvercreek, Washington

"Be yourself man, be proud of who you are, and even if it sounds corny, dont ever let nobody tell you, you aint beautiful."
~Eminem~

Off to the hospital there goes my dad those are the memories I wish I never had he was just 59 when he passed away on July 21 what a tragic day. the summer of 06 him and mom didn’t get along But he ended with an apology and his favorite song. Just to hear him sing, ill never forget that night, but a couple weeks later he gave us all a fright. Wishing someone could just come spare his life so he could see his sons, daughters and to see his wife he couldn’t really make it through that war, through that fight, so he walked through the tunnel and stepped into the light to this very day we all look at the blue, there’s not a single moment we stop thinking of you, so dad, This poem is sent up above from me to you.

Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

" a shattered world is only an opening into a new beginning with laughs, smiles, and love all around enter the world of the light and away from the broken darkness"

wow.... this is so sad but happy it's kinda contricting my emotions but keep it up cause i love your emotions