Girl of Fire <3 | Teen Ink

Girl of Fire <3

March 26, 2013
By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
24 articles 0 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."


Flame. Heartache. Love. Passion. The four words that starts this girl's journey. Behind this line of fire, lies a girl with heart and desire. Step forward through the fire, and you can see what lies truly behind the mask of smoke. This girl is waiting for a chance to let go, to find someone who will understand her, and let her glow. Light shines beneath her heart; you just have to look deeper into the light, and not into the dark. She is a girl with passion, a girl with soul, a girl with an everlasting beautiful personality, but everything she wants to show, is kept on hold. She is waiting for you to see who she really is and who she can really be. But where is he? Where might he be? Stepping forward through this wall of fire creates the girl inside, who is being held underneath. She is waiting on you most definitely, but you are not stepping forward and she is losing faith in you, quickly and suddenly. Do not take forever, for this Girl of Fire could slip out of your hands as fast as lightning. So see what lies beneath and look closer, and love her for her beauty. Hold her heart like it is your most precious gift, and love her most definitely. Once again, do not take forever, because waiting on making a decision could be your biggest mistake furthermore. Love can be cruel, but love can also be something to adore. Let this girl of fire shine, and she will open up, only if you let her soar like a dove.


The author's comments:
This is just a little something I wrote a long time ago, and I made some changes to it and it turned out to be awesome :) What inspired me to write this piece was a guy in my school who broke my heart a lot even though we never dated. This really is for him. It means a lot to know I could write something like this to him, because it describes something I want him to do. I really hope everybody who reads this loves it, because I worked very hard on it. This is my 2nd poem I have written (Delicate Winter's Rose was my first, and it is also published on here) and I am very proud of it. I have written 56 songs, and 3 poems. I am very happy with what I have written here, and I really hope you guys like it too! Comments and Ratings would be great! :)