The Beginning of the end? | Teen Ink

The Beginning of the end?

By WolfGirl16 SILVER, Medford, New Jersey
WolfGirl16 SILVER, Medford, New Jersey

From your parents you learn love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other. but when books are opened you discover that you have wings.
~Helen Hayes~

Floating around the earth just drifting waiting for it's victims. Lurking in the shadows. Waiting, Watching, Thinking of how to attack. Pain, Misery it comes with agony. It comes with regret. It comes with something you will never forget. The new life is sweet as candy. Love even from the beginning heart is large even though so small. Soft as the clouds and as warm as the sun. So cute,so nice, so precious. The gift of life is love. The gift of love is forever. The gift of forever is never ending. The gift of never ending is lifelong. Love the gift, love the girl, love the boy. Love the world. don't be scared. Just live with hope.

I wrote theis thee day i found out my good friend died...It was sad and painful but I worked therough it. thee piece started out as two separated poems but i feel theat it needs to be one. I hope you enjoy it and i know the transition is awkward but theats me I'm awkward too.

UniquePerspective SILVER, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"The most pathetic thing in the world is to see, and yet have no vision." - Hellen Keller
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss (Theodore Giesel)

It's ok to be a little awkward, I think it helped in the raw emotion of this one.  I love the simple, raw emotion. Stay strong.