Tunes :) | Teen Ink

Tunes :)

By farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia
farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia

So many questions I have unanswered . are we okay ? are we like we were before ? did you like walking past by me fight in front of my face ? all the times we didn’t talk or walk side by side do you know what I did ? do you care for me when I’m hurt? All the scars left on my arm . all the harm you have done , to you it was really none. – farjana .

I hear the beautiful tunes of my music and think of my special baby and ITs you , do u have any clue ? Of how restless my nights are I end up laying down and looking up at the skies and your favorite color blue , it's like I doubt you at times but I'm the one who ends up lying and doing the crimes I don't know why I know I make mistakes and I'm not perfect I try my best but the other deeds I do are up to you those were the rest , just one thing I care for you I get jealous too much and I make mistakes constantly i pray for your safety and happiness in life but because I love you too too much I get nervous shy and i don't know what comes over me but all I know is I know I want to be with you , I know u have at least this one clue .. :)