Wonder why | Teen Ink

Wonder why

January 11, 2013
By farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia
farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia
17 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
So many questions I have unanswered . are we okay ? are we like we were before ? did you like walking past by me fight in front of my face ? all the times we didn’t talk or walk side by side do you know what I did ? do you care for me when I’m hurt? All the scars left on my arm . all the harm you have done , to you it was really none. – farjana .


I wonder why sometimes we have such rules where it's forbidden to be with the one you love , the one person you want , that one person you want to hold and be with times like this in the cold , the one person who makes us fly like a happy dove , so many people surrounded by us , telling us so many stupid things , why can't It just be me and you ? Why are there such people out there that make fun of me ? Just for wanting to be with you ? Why are there people spreading rumors just because I love you ? Just cause I want to be with you ? why damnit why are you guys hating ? Why can't you leave a happy person alone .. I just sit here laugh and wonder that how our world works , that There are such people in this world , one person laughs at you that same person is crying and dying on the inside so I sit and wonder why and how .?