Only Dreaming | Teen Ink

Only Dreaming

January 11, 2013
By Tiffany_Joli GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tiffany_Joli GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I may not be perfect but I am always me. Strong people always have their in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I am okay", with a smile. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.


Only dreaming of your passionate kiss keeps me living in the moment. Waiting for that perfect moment for you to look into my eyes & me look into your handsome, dreamy eyes as you brush the strands of hair out of my cold face. Then as you kiss me gently; pulling me closer to you with the gentle touch of your hand guiding me. Your passionate kiss is what keeps me dreaming about your endless love. Wanting to be with you at every second & every interval of the day. Your warm & lovely hugs & kisses keep me closer to you each & every day; not wanting to let go.
My love for you is bigger than mountains & worth more than gold & diamonds because I know that you're the one for me.
I love you with all my heart & soul.
I love you like Pooh Bear loves his honey.
I love you until death do us part.
You mean the world to me.
Only dreaming of us being together; it's what I want for us always.
Only dreaming.