Flying with my soul | Teen Ink

Flying with my soul

By NarutosimG GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
NarutosimG GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

Wings are treasure bigger than gold. If you have wig sing in their presence or show to the world from the sky who dare look up from below. But my wings won't fly so they are useless like sliver. Because of this I keep my hidden so no one can see.They are dead or perhaps broken I am not really sure. Lost in thought of never being able to fly while everyone off and I far behind. So I cut my wings and buries in the soil apart of me was gone but another grew inside. I walk toward the sky with no regrets but with laughter of the happiness I felt to let myself be open to the world. But without knowing I was flying off the ground on my own.

Maldivian said...
Maldivian, Fuvahmulak, New York
very good ....keep up the good work

PurpOreos SILVER, Macomb, Michigan

Keep smiling...Because life is a beautiful thing. And there is so much to smile about!
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" Benjamin Franklin

I really do like this poem and the pic. The only thing I'd say is to proof read it again. Found some simple mistakes. Other than that, Nice Work!

AhtmahKhalsa DIAMOND, Espanola, New Mexico

''Be Formless, Shapless, Like Water...When you put water in the cup, you become the cup, when you put water in the teapot, you become the teapot, be water my friend...'' -Bruce Lee

''The Only enemy we have to fight is ourselves''-Morihei Ueshiba

Very Good! I Love It! :)

on Dec. 30 2012 at 11:13 am
Wordfreak1 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

"F*ck you." - Feli to this guy that made her mad.

It is a great poem and I just wanna say that I always could tell you were an angel. Good job

AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

sometimes you have to forget whats gone appreciate what still remains and look forward to whats coming next

Nice poem i love great job