Walk Away From Me | Teen Ink

Walk Away From Me

By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."

I watch as you walk out of my sight, and I cry as I have to say goodbye. You walk away, leaving me behind, I know that I have to wait for you to come back, no matter how much it hurts inside. My life feels empty without you, I want you here with me, but I know you will be back soon. You walk away from me. It feels like forever, as far as I could see. I have to be strong, and when you come back, I will run into your arms, and you will be with me once again to pick up where we were before. You made me cry several times, but you made me heal my heart, so it wouldn't die. I was strong when you walked away from me, so now I am trying to heal my heart, so I can still love, but even from a distance that is far from reach. You will always be my protector, and my lover, and no matter what, I will know that you will love me forever. If you walk away from me, I will always remember the words you say. You love me forever, you will never forget me, and we will be happier than we will ever be. Its never as far as it seems, soon we will be together again, and our love will live eternally. So don't walk away from me unless you have to, because are love should always live eternally, and that's the way it should be.

Haha! Well thank you! This has been a long time since I have been on teenink, two years now. That's why I wasn't replying. I was so busy with moving and going to high school, which I am a freshmen now. Thank you for your comment and I really appreciate it!:D

Sash. BRONZE said...
Sash. BRONZE, Muskegon, Michigan

"I guess it's true what they say, thought Shadow. If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made. Then he felt guilty for thinking it."

Wow, that's impressive. When I was ten I was still eating glue and sticking gum in people's hair xD Just kidding, I'm not that weird, but I'm sixteen now and I can't write like that o.o

Thank you so much! I have been singing since i was 5 years old and songwriting since i was ten. I am now fourteen:)

Sash. BRONZE said...
Sash. BRONZE, Muskegon, Michigan

I really like this. I feel like it could be said or sang or whatnot to either a boyfriend/girlfriend or maybe a family member or friend you miss. It's really cool ^^ I like your writing style.