The night club turned elegant. | Teen Ink

The night club turned elegant.

By LikeWobbly PLATINUM, San Antonio, Texas
LikeWobbly PLATINUM, San Antonio, Texas

Remember what it was like to dance? To have no other choice but to surrender our hearts to the music, which in turn shared it accordingly. That night the music favored you. And you left me humming the tune. I still play that song, relive that moment just to feel the way it felt to be in your arms, to be lost in the music, the love, and nothing more. But now that's moment gone and I'm here wanting much more. More than anything. More than everything. More than me. More than now. Please, falling star/time on the clock/ lucky copper Lincoln. I am counting on you. I have taken a chance, put faith in something in me, and now it's just a matter of lines on a calendar. Just a matter of minutes ticking by. It'll eventually be my time. As soon as it's over, I promise you it's all gone, I'm starting over. Someone completely different somewhere new. Anywhere but right here. There will be no more you, I'll never remember another name, I don't want to stay anywhere that long. I'll send postcards, unmarked. Because words won't be able to describe what is in my heart, or head. Not after this. Begin to forget me now, for those few people who even know me, or think they do. I'll count the days, the seconds, count with me.