Your voice | Teen Ink

Your voice

By bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee

Your voice is what makes you… you. Your voice is that one thing that that talks to you in moments of sadness, is that thing that inspires you to create and to live your life to the fullest, is that thing that makes you a part of this society and of this great planet. Everyone has a voice weather they realize it or not and losing one’s voice can mean the destruction of one’s being. However you cannot destroy or take away your own voice and no one or nothing can make that voice stop talking. When you think that you lost your voice it never went away it was always there. Your voice was always there is just that is was secluded within your innermost thoughts and feelings. Sometimes your voice might just stop talking and be silent for some time, but when it decided to speak up again it will have many things to say. Do not seclude your own voice for it is impossible. Lest your voice speak as loud as it wants and if it does get quiet let it be so when it speaks again it will roar like a lion.

It came to me after a period were I could not think of anything