Endless Waiting | Teen Ink

Endless Waiting

September 12, 2011
By BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado
BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado
43 articles 6 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You'll find the right guy someday. One day he'll come along, sweep you off your feet and you'll be fine." -Noah D.


Day by day I think and say that I'll find you; a perfect that will love me for who I am, and not give a damn. I know you'about there, just waiting for me somewhere. In the shadows of my dreams you wait and watch for me. You let me think of countless possibilities of who my rescuer is; who shall save me from this loneliness bizz. I sit still, be peaceful, think deeply, stay quiet, and just wonder what will happen when we meet. The anticipation is killing me bit by bit as I write helpless love stories night after night each time turning out the light and wondering, thinking of when I'll meet you. I see so many faces, face after face in my mystical dreamy place; I wonder what you look like, my visions are mirages of scattered, and some shattered dreams of hope. I will find you someday, somewhere, and somehow, for that is my vow. As I write this now I hope that someday when we meet everyone will say wow, for our performance of finding one another in true love. I hope to feel like a fairytale princess and have a happily ever after forever and ever and for that it stay that way and never disappear into thin air. This is what will happen forever and a day, as I shall wait forever if I have to. Sun, moon, and stars, no one can defeat the fate of our hearts that shall keep us together and not leave a scar. Even though we are far apart I can still feel the beat of your heart. We will come together my love, always and forever. Toujours, para siempre'__ always and forever my love.