" For You I Scream." | Teen Ink

" For You I Scream."

By myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California

These feelings run to deep, their drowning me.
Saving me from them is no option, because your hearts that ledge that I can’t reach.
Without you I won’t breathe again, I’m living death again.
I’m trying to hold my head above them but through this ocean I can’t swim.
I’m sinking and now I’m starting to see, that its at the bottom I belong with them.
Fallen embers being blown through the wind, the first fall rain falling relentlessly upon me and my skin and it’s about time because my hearts hurting and my hopes have become thirsty. Do you want to hear me scream the basis for my feelings!? Do you want me to shout my reasons for what I’m doing? Because honestly if I tried thanks to the thunder you wouldn’t be able to hear me… but regardless, through this storm I’ll scream for you, to the point I’m soaked beyond belief and my throat bleeds in relief just so I could say I screamed it all for you. Get up? I couldn’t even if I wanted to because I’m crippled with love and though I won’t get up it doesn’t mean I’ve completely given up on you. I know even though this rain may push me to brink of death that I won’t be able to go because deep down I know it’s you that’s forcing my heart to beat and your forcing me to breathe each breath. I know you won’t allow it to give out but you’re not here with me and it’s not fair because it’s me who’s left here alone in this rain down upon my knees. Down pours the rain, here towards my heart I feel the fear and now comes my tears but the wind will blow them away because you’re not here…. Tell me something, because I’m just so confused and I for the life of me just can’t understand. Why do I panic that I won’t be the one at the end of the day holding your hand? Why do I sweat it? I don’t think the one that you’re with knows how to treat you right? Why do I dread it? I’m so convinced that once you’ve fallen, you won’t have any time for me left. Why do I get so choked up about it? I’m sitting wandering if when I talk to you if I’m just taking up your air and time and if I should just sit in silence and say I’m fine.
I’m sinking and now I’m starting to see, that the bottom I belong with them.-

pretty much its this person I'm crazy about and I dont know where this person stands feeling wise towards me but we are great friends its just they are depressed alot and moving on and i cant bare them to leave and i think they may be falling for someone and it just hurts because i doubt I'm that someone they talk about...