A Little Mermaid | Teen Ink

A Little Mermaid

By TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan
TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

"I know how it feels to be completely alone and helpless, and the last thing you want to hear in that situation is, 'It's going to be OK. ' The only thing that seems to really help is that someone else who has felt that low expressing those feelings"

Who do I love
I'll never tell
His hair dark as the night
His eyes blue as the sea
His mind filled with knowledge
His heart warm and tender
He is my prince
And I'm just a Little Mermaid

This is about the one guy I love, who doesn't quite love me back.
I think.

clumsyteardropper SILVER, Roslyn, Pennsylvania

"You can't help others, if you yourself need help" -my sister ;) love it!

Well, I'm glad that things are at least getting a bit better.  I don't entirally know or even think that there are any wise words that'll make the pain go away... or to even help cope. Different words help different people.  But honestly recovery is just something that comes naturally, you know?  It, really, just is going to have to take time.  I pray that the relief will come soon for you.  From your work, I see that you're a strong individual, and you'll make it through... but half the battle is just believeing that you can. (this comment turned out to be a lot longer than I thought it'd be.  But I hope this helped somehow)

on Nov. 15 2011 at 8:32 am
TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

That's okay, you can ask. I can trust you. I'm doing better, I'm still sad, though.

on Nov. 13 2011 at 11:36 am

:O I am so sorry to hear that!  How are you doing now? (you don't have to tell me if you don't what to. i feel kinda like im asking personal questions here...)  Those are some hard words to take :(

TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

Thanks. Yeah, he said to me [via Facebook] "I do not like you like that." I cried for an entire weekend. :(

on Sep. 16 2011 at 6:43 am

whoops! I meant "and you're not  sure if he even notices"... my bad

on Sep. 16 2011 at 6:41 am

I know exactly what you mean!  cuz he looks just like that.  but it does hurt tho, i know.  you love him SO much.... and you're sure if he notices.  it's hard... *sigh*....