Arguments | Teen Ink

Arguments

May 22, 2011
By farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia
farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia
17 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
So many questions I have unanswered . are we okay ? are we like we were before ? did you like walking past by me fight in front of my face ? all the times we didn’t talk or walk side by side do you know what I did ? do you care for me when I’m hurt? All the scars left on my arm . all the harm you have done , to you it was really none. – farjana .


All the fussing and cussing that leads to us fighting ending up seeing the worst lightening , leading for us to both be pleading and bleeding and not facing our fears talking to our peers trying not to but we got to cause they wana help in what we are dealt in what we are bound to fealt breaking down and going through a huge mealh in the most best found relationships they say theres many problems we want to hide in the coast we sound elligible different trying to smile and walk straightly in a mile but how can you when you are mad and very sad so broken you wana break things liek glass not even go to class so broken you just wana sit alone in a corner and cry not even try and sigh with not even speaking turning the wrong path to lie die get high and say goodbye with the memories that you see through my eyes with the love tht lies beneath the heart hurting so bad the pain that no one can ever feel only you can feel it only you can feel and close a seal to the trouble to this nonfiction novel.


The author's comments:
my feelings had inspired me .