cutting you cutting me | Teen Ink

cutting you cutting me

By billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas
billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery.  People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger,The Catcher in the Rye,

You say you understand it all but the truth is you don’t understand any of it...i tell you that i try to stop but it is much harder than it looks, i have tryed for so long to be strong for you and everybody elses. You want to comfort me but you have no idea the silent screams i go threw everyday.
You have no idea how hard it is to look at my self and see every were the blade has been. And want to cry because i know can never go back and redo those days that i have done, i want to take it all back but the sad truth is i know i can’t and i think it is harder for you to understand that.
the silent daemons inside scream to get out every time im upset. i have to control because you say you should be enough to comfort me threw it all but you cant .. my arms say how could i, my legs say look you fond a new place to hide all your fates here.
my words my look like im happy and okay but the scares on me tell a whole new story the first cut tells what i tryed to do the sceoned one tells how i was dissponted in my self doing it again but then came the twelve and the sixteenth and now i have no more word to tell me how i could stop this maddens it has taken me over and i wish i could stop it but when i do it seem the chain of chaos pull me write back into it there is no escaping my fate i have now
so dont try to tell me you have any idea what im going threw beacuse you have no idea you have no idea what feels like to close your eyes and let the red ribbion fall from your arms. when you have no idea what if feels like to bite your lip and regert you being here .. so dont
tell me any more of theses lies..

my friend was going threw a really ruff time and i deccated this to her bc i was the only one there for her and we are still so close bc i was the only person that under stood her

billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

thanks you soo much it means alot to me :) and yeah i have like 2 compstioon books filled with writting that i have writtin and yeah i will keep writting. yeah i knw what you mean i rlly do :)

hope95 SILVER said...
hope95 SILVER, Hamilton, Ohio

life is hard but death is cruel so put your big girl boots on and deal with it. my life has been harsh but im learning to deal with it one day at a time. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know watchya gonna get:)

wow. i rlly dont kno wat 2 say but this is good... well not wat happened but ow u expressed itt.... i had started cutting n kno i have quit but there r still those times wen i rlly wish i could grab any type of sharp object n just start all ovr again. i love ur writings n hope u keep writing cuz i can rlly relate 2 everything u write.