Unknown Love | Teen Ink

Unknown Love

By Kresten16 SILVER, Schenectady, New York
Kresten16 SILVER, Schenectady, New York

"Everday is a mystery, solve it" by Kresten Ballantyne

I look into the warmth of your glistening eyes and saw heaven above. I knew then you were my love. When you are away my heart is in pain, and when you are near my heart cannot be constrained. We will be separated time and time again as people just do not understand. Our love to strong to be broken, our hearts take over and find each other once again. Together we will stand on the battle field with impenetrable love, only hoping to survive so we will be together. We close our eyes and feel our love surrounding us as if a shield. In our unconscious mind we take a peek into the future, and find that we are together and will always be. Now we lay wrapped in each others’ arms knowing that our love is forever strong.

I felt like I just meet the person that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The person that I loved did not even know and I really wanted them to so we can be together forever.

on Jul. 15 2010 at 12:35 am
crubs33 DIAMOND, Lido Beach, New York

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."- Coco Chanel
Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

i love this!! your comment is so great!! if you could please rate and comment my work that would be great!! thanks and u r really good dont stop!!!