Go... | Teen Ink

Go...

By ItsAlly SILVER, Humacao, Other
ItsAlly SILVER, Humacao, Other

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" -M.Ghandi

Love i a strong word. It doesnt matter where you come from, or who you are, love strucks at any time of your life. They say that when you love someone you have to set it free and if it comes back it was your. But that is easier said than done. Letting go is painful, harsh. When you love something you have this feeling of ownership you like. It feels like that certain person, or thing, belonbgs to you and that no one should dare to take it away from you. And when someone does...hurts. But is ore than pain. Is this sense of emotional destruction that ovecomes your whole existence. It ovverpowers your thoughts, your feelings, your actions. I wont say that you have to give up. I'm just saying that you should let life be as it is. Think well you actions and think it through every action that you are going to take. Although sometimes you have to do stuff without thinking. But dont be harsh on yourself, be free. Do what you want to do and, if you get heartbroken, dont get frustrated because every rainbow needs a little rain!