Best Time | Teen Ink

Best Time

By DWP12 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
DWP12 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

The Best Time of His Life
The day came. It was time to start the three greatest months of his life. In the past, he had a similar experience. But he couldn’t wait to do it again. He stood in front of at least 100 people. The time comes where he had to prove his skills. As the light shines and the room is quiet, he shows that he is worthy. Saturday morning. His life changes forever. The first day of many, he shows up and look at all the wonderful people he is about to spend three months of his life with. They were his family. His friends. His dreams have come true. He never thought he could find anyone that could change his life so much. The weeks went by, and everyone got closer. But the work got harder. Every night our family met. Every night we missed each day. As the last three days approached, we were excited and sad. No one wanted it to end. We became so close that it felt like we were going to be together forever. But in every life, there must be an end. And there end has come. An end of a three month project wasn’t the end of the forever lasting friendships that were formed.