i found you | Teen Ink

i found you

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

I have been alone for so long and have had a cold chill on my bones ever since you left me but now I have found someone else someone that makes me happy and makes me want to keep living.
one that treats me like I am supposed to be treated.
even though when I lay there awake at night I still think of you.
I think of what could have been and what would have happened if you had never left me.
But thats all in the past and I am happy now.
I know there is no need to wish you were here but I do it anyways.
I know that the only reason I am writing this is to make myself get over you, my mind thinks that this will make you being gone more official but all it does is cause more pain I dont know what else to do besides say these last four words "I still love you"

a loss that is still with me

on Sep. 24 2010 at 7:46 am

I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D: