An autumn leaf | Teen Ink

An autumn leaf

By mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama
mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama

No judging, just loving.

i hear the sound of music as i sit there starring at the trees in front of me.so green and beautiful they are,but soon that once filled tree will be empty,every last leaf will hit the ground and won't return until winter pass.but it's the way of nature,like us,we must all let go of the past and look to the future,asd the leaves fall,so should our yesterdays and painful reminesence.for if the tree never lets ngo of the leaves and prepares its self for spring,it can't bloom again,like us,if we don'tlet go of the past,we can't move on,we are stuck.so as the leaves hit the ground and another day passes,we must let go of our yesterdays,so we may live on and bloom.i watch the trees surrender their all to nature,to allow every last leaf to drop,so that in spring they may have a new beginning,we must let every past year of pain and hard times pass away like a leaf hitting the ground,so that we may have a new beginning.surrender yourself,so the future can make a way.you may look at trees and people as two different things,but in a way we are alike,like they have to left go,so do we,see,were not completely different,if you stay open minded you can learn new things,like the trees showed me when i seen the leaves hit the ground,how we have to let go sometimes or we'll end up hurting ourselves,so i choose to let it go and let it all fall to the ground like an autumn leaf.

don't hold on to the past,for it surley won't do you any good, it will only end up hurting you really bad,let it go,let it go and move on and live your life.

on Mar. 9 2010 at 9:34 am

No judging, just loving.

oops! my ears got disconneted

on Mar. 9 2010 at 9:32 am

No judging, just loving.

Thank-you so much!!!!!!!

I'm glad you liked it!!!!!! () ()

O O

=V=

clearwater1408 GOLD, Blacksburg, South Carolina

time is our most valuable thing so dont live with regrets of wasting it, live like there will be no tomorrow

wow thats a great piece of work