I Forgive You. | Teen Ink

I Forgive You.

October 8, 2009
By emo.poptart. SILVER, Halethorpe, Maryland
emo.poptart. SILVER, Halethorpe, Maryland
5 articles 14 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"if u aren't wierd ur normal, if ur normal ur boring, if ur wierd ur fascinating and the world is urs lol "
-Fredwardness


Mom.
I love you. I let my anger and sadness get the best of me, but i never stopped loving you. You didn't have to be around all the time for me to feel that you loved me. Past mistakes have caused you to miss out on my childhood but I forgive you. you weren't there when I got my first tooth pulled, but I forgive you. I'm not trying to put you down, I'm clearing my conscious. I love you so much for wanting me. I want you to know that we have plenty of time to make up for lost time. I want to start over. I want you to call me your angel, and I'll never turn away from you. I know you've been away from me a long time, but I forgive you. I love you too much to hold these things against you.


The author's comments:
i've never lived with my biological parents..i love my mom though. she is the greatest even if she wsnt able to show it...i just want people to know that you should never take for granted your mother's love or the warm hugs she gives because there are people who don't have that opportunity to do that, even with their parents being alive. I forgive her though.