peace | Teen Ink

peace

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

We tear at eachother like wild animals.....but what are we fighting for?We supposably love eachtoher and yet all we do is fight.......But what we dont realize is that we are driving eachother away.......i love you with all my heart but in order to stay together we must find peace.....i just hope we can find peace before its to late......

this is a poem about my ex and the realtionship we had we had a good one to start out with then we started pushin eachother away and now we are no longer together so this is dedicated to him

on Sep. 24 2010 at 7:44 am

I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D: