Invisible! | Teen Ink

Invisible!

By lph13 PLATINUM, Enid, Oklahoma
lph13 PLATINUM, Enid, Oklahoma

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” Bob Marley

sorrounded by people and never hear a word.
it feels like there's only you and a world with no one that cares or loves you.
you feel like your invisible.
it's kind of sad but do you think anyone cares
NO!
your just a person that standing in the middle of your life screaming out for someone to hear you.
but even if you scream the loudest you can.
no one is gonna hear you so just give up.
thats the best advice i can give you.

i wrote this last year when i thought no one cared about me and i was alone in isp

on Mar. 4 2010 at 5:18 pm
FaithSnyder16 ELITE, Metamora, Ohio

Write what you know, and dream of. - Jane Austen
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift
Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming! - Ellen DeGengeres as Dory

I totally am going through this right now, no joke. Things are happening around me, and I keep telling people, but they don't care... I'm so glad you wrote this so now I know that I am not alone...

on Mar. 4 2010 at 5:10 pm
In_Love_Loved PLATINUM, Concord, New Hampshire

"I've lost my faith in so many things but I still believe in you." -Sanctus Real

This really gets me... I can feel the emotion and I think you do have raw talent. Aw you seem so hard on yourself!

on Dec. 23 2009 at 4:22 pm
.xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado
I like the structure and ideas here. Great poem. I think if you could use more similies or like whatever those things are called where you compare stuff to like other things lol wow that sounds stupid but I thik you get my point, yes? Haha but great poem I have totally been there I think you have a lot of emotion to fuel great poetry, keep it up!