A Floating Soul | Teen Ink

A Floating Soul

By SSAbeG GOLD, Parsippany, New Jersey
SSAbeG GOLD, Parsippany, New Jersey

"Within the good people around us, they have demons within them too."

Souls aren’t just spirits floating around like wisps or ghosts. They’re like a colorful aurora.

The many times we fall into heavy situations, we feel crushed and feel that we cannot leave.

It can be as bright as the morning sun at dawn or as dim as the moonlight throughout the night.

Either day, we can see those spirits above our heads or maybe we see them internally.

“Come to us,” they say, “And we’ll make you be as bright as us.” Will everyone follow or decline?

That main supply can release amounts of energy at a time. It only affects yourself, not others.

Your self-esteem changes as the day goes by, but how come we continue and never notice?

Changes within you cannot make you different. The level of keeping balance needs to even out.

The sick can be traumatized in many ways. They’ve either seen it, done it or hallucinated it.

Passion can be destroyed from this mental stability and love fails right after that.

Placing effort, replacing sadness. Placing forgiveness, replacing grief and guilt. But why do that?

Countless days of information, countless weeks of thinking about life. That will get you nowhere.

They reserve themselves in the bodies of the deceased. They rest their heads on the ground.

How many more passing souls can you count, do they fall like the autumn leaves or snow?

As the souls from our history, we should wonder how many lives were made through that time.