Generation dowhill | Teen Ink

Generation dowhill

By Pixihalo BRONZE, Ashville, North Carolina
Pixihalo BRONZE, Ashville, North Carolina

'some people are gonna leave but it's not the end of your story just the end of their spot in your story" faraaz kazi

Soft lullabies are replaced with gunshots for children around the world

Moms and children being kicked out of homes for bills they couldn’t fill

Teens will take anything to “feel” while many can’t afford prescription pills

This is code generation downhill…many would leave their troubles to leave the home leave their country to live in a place where they don’t have to worry about where their next meal will come if the water they are drinking is clean or if they will survive the night many will say this generation doesn't have much to offer backstabbed by the society humiliated and robbed by our people I wish I could say that it wasn’t always this bad but I’m not one to sugar coat the truth I mean gosh knows people are so good at avoiding the warnings that people would probably be perfectly fine coming up with some new excuse to justify the horrid things happening on this planet we call earth.new outdated phrases to make the people seem like they weren’t the reason that the boy once so happy and living life is now seen around the news as another suicide victim here is a message for this generation think for one moment of someone other than yourself.

This is a message to the people living in this generation as a teenager I have noticed the lack of care in the world not only for other people but to ourselves and it's really sad to see how people can do well.. be so caught up in themselves they ignore anything about anybody else or the world around them the world they live in