Life is Crazy | Teen Ink

Life is Crazy

By creativewriting12B PLATINUM, Nashotah, Wisconsin
creativewriting12B PLATINUM, Nashotah, Wisconsin

Last night I dreamt of the bright scorching hot sun. On the way to the sun, I drank  root beer that was maroon in color. I saw George Washington on my way to the sun. It was crazy, I’ve never met him before. We were flying across the Pacific Ocean.  Oh, I see Taylor Swift was saving the sea turtles.  I see a Starbucks so I sprint there to get a sausage egg and cheese sandwich, my favorite. They only sell one thousand of them a day so I must hurry. I see Colleen Hoover at Starbucks; she loves the sausage egg and cheese sandwich too. I ask her “como estas”. She responds with “muy bien”. I have to hurry up and get to the sun because it’s snowing and will take longer to arrive. It’s okay if I am a little late, I have to shake it off. But the Business people are there and they judge me for saying sup. Good thing I’m wearing my favorite tennis shoes. As I pass the melancholy unicorn, he reminds me to be careful. 

This piece got me out of my comfort zone because it was very out there. Always push yourself in writing.