Who I was, Who I am, Who I will be | Teen Ink

Who I was, Who I am, Who I will be

By Di_lion5 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Di_lion5 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

I used to be from a three bed, two bath white house in a suburb with ten other similar sized homes in Brookfield, Wisconsin. From there my family and I would travel five to six times a year for my father’s work. From there we moved to a five-acre, three barn, one inground pool, farmhouse in the middle of Pewaukee, Wisconsin.

I am from a high school in Hartland, Wisconsin nicknamed the University of Arrowhead because of its resemblance to a University. From there I tie up my skates in the winter and cleats in the spring to play the two sports I love hockey and lacrosse. From there in the summertime, I trade my ice skates and lacrosse cleats for my roller skates, which somehow lead me to an athletic scholarship.

I will be from a 550-acre campus, with a city vibe Lindenwood University in Saint Charles, Missouri. From there I will represent my school on the roller floor wearing a black and gold roaring lion on my chest. From there I hope to turn the blue sky into my office, living in the clouds, flying people of all cultures and backgrounds across the world.