Juliet?? | Teen Ink

Juliet??

By Ericaluooo SILVER, Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Ericaluooo SILVER, Wheat Ridge, Colorado

I'm too gone, and for my future husbands and future boyfriends I hope I helped for every girl you’ll date, and for girl you’ll marry and every girl you’ll divorce. It’s the walls in the house that were yellow and it their fault. Or it’s the blanket that I made and it was too short for both of us so I would end up having it by the morning. But honestly it’s the roof that bonds us together because once you destroy our roof it’s an opening for you to find someone else. Getting drunk on a monday wasn’t the best, but for you i’ll do anything that’s how  much I am in love with you. But you obviously didn’t catch my drift or my other my song about you but hey I made it big and here I am on a radio station. I told you if you would have just stuck with me you’ll make it big but you didn’t want that lifestyle. Because you saw that poison in my hand when I was pouring you a glass of wine or beer… oh well it’s not important becasue you’ll be with another girl and that's okay. Or is this another love story about a guy and a girl finding true love or is it a family tearing them apart… Dear Romeo and Juliet i’m sorry what I have to say because Shakespeare wrote it that way. You could have found another way but in this time you and I didn’t. Wow, i’m sure we can do this forever because I see our future, or maybe not because its short. Or we can Netflix and…. Talk about movies. Because i’m not a dirty bird or was that Shakespeare? I didn’t care,  because you know what that thing you threw off the shelf that’s the sound of us falling in and out of love.

This work was inspired by Hobo Johnson,