Many Things | Teen Ink

Many Things

April 2, 2009
By Keasha GOLD, Fairmount, North Dakota
Keasha GOLD, Fairmount, North Dakota
19 articles 1 photo 1 comment

There are many things I want to tell Him. I want to tell him how big of a part of my life he has become. I want him to know that I love him for the person that he is and that he don’t have to change for me. I want him to know that no matter what happens I want to try to fix it. I want him to know that he is all I think about. I want him to know how much he means to me. I want to tell him that his smile is beautiful and his pool water blue eyes are easy to get lost in. Every stand of his hair is precious to me and his smell is so compelling that I never want to let go of him when he hugs me. I want him to know that even though he don’t buy me things or have a lot of money it won’t change that I love him. I want him to know that I will not stop his decisions on what he wants in life. I want him to know that I won’t tell him to stop smoking or drinking. I want him to know that I feel safe when I am with him. I want to tell him that I feel loved by him. But the thing that I want him to know the most is that I want him to know that I love him.