Damman's World | Teen Ink

Damman's World

By Damman BRONZE, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Damman BRONZE, Sterling Heights, Michigan
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

"Pain is Temporary"

Apathetic:
I'm a sloth in a tree hanging overtime like the air, i float for a while and don't care to smile my life is so boring and bare.

The leaves had no flow or emotion, just as if there were no waves in the ocean.

Her voice was as dull as a cricket, she showed no feelings, what a waste of my ticket.

My joints felt as stiff as a frozen sponge

My heart jumped like a frog when i saw my guitar broken.

It felt like a dream just a moment ago, a movie, a sitcom, or maybe a show.

Peaceful:

My friend has a dog that smiles all day, makes the day gay in a happy way.

The air smelled as fresh as Febreeze in a stinky bathroom.

Bob Marley's music is as chill as my basement in December.

The new road was as smooth as Stevie Ray Vaughan playing the blues.

My brain felt like deflated pink balloons last night, i got zero sleep all because of the moonlight.

My first name and last are the same, some think it's lame and i think that's a shame.

Talented:

The cat was able to climb up a table, he also could walk across buildings on cables.

I woke up this morning with soreness and pain, correctly i guessed it was going to rain.

I learn a new song every day on my guitar, I play by ear and they say it’s bizarre.

My piano keys look very symmetric and neat; they look like a freshly brushed pair of white teeth.

The smell of a basketball court makes my heart beat real fast, i miss working out every day just like in the past.

The pain I endured felt like a few seconds, it took me a year to realize that my curse was a blessing.

This piece is a very personal composition of poetry i created relating to my life.