The sentence | Teen Ink

The sentence

By ILikeSandvich BRONZE, Riyadh, Other
ILikeSandvich BRONZE, Riyadh, Other

Currently everyday is a day of discovery. There was a time when I thought I would have never done singing or acting. A time, where I would be living in Washington till the end of my days. But times change. I am now a great singer top of my class. I am an aspiring actor ready to perform a story. A photographer trying to capture a captivating moment. Today I am a person that is filled with confidence, a person that did what he thought was impossible for himself. So when facing this question I couldn't find a definitive answer. Tomorrow I might adapt into something better than what I am today. It's all about time. Only time can tell us who we truly are. Right now I'm a young man growing into whom going to become. With many factors regardless how insignificant they seem now, influencing me.  I've seen myself change over the years, never sure of what the future might bring. However, I do know I'll be learning till the end of my days. Thats what I want to be remembered as. I want to be remembered as the person who found out who he is going to be and loved every step of the way.

its written in code.