Speak Up or Remain Quiet | Teen Ink

Speak Up or Remain Quiet

January 13, 2016
By MaKeira GOLD, Eagle Lake, Minnesota
MaKeira GOLD, Eagle Lake, Minnesota
10 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am not the brightest crayon in the box, and I may not be your favorite, but i'm not worried because some day you'll need me to finish your picture. ~ Unknown to me who made the quote


I’d like to start off by thanking you for simply being the most amazing, sweet, and beautifully   spirited  person on the planet, and for allowing me to be in your company. Also as much as I could probably add more to this I’ll try and keep it short, and sweet. Perhaps you’ll never read this, but still to have it somewhere out of my head is nice. Anyways you are in my opinion  the greatest, and truly unbelieveable person ever, and that just..everything about you is amazing, and I know you’ve got things on your mind that I may not know about, and things that you worry about, but I know you’ll pull through, and that whatever it is will have its outcome in favor, and that I’m just a call away when you need me.  I’ll always try my best with you because you deserve nothing less, and so much more than. My only hopes in this moment are all constant for the most part with you. Sorry about my awkwardness, and I kinda often enough think it is not only me, but either way. I love how I feel when I am with you, and how things are simple, and nothing is pushed around.  Thanks for letting me be comfortable with you. I enjoy being myself, and not having it bother those I try to bring into my life. You are my favorite by far compared to 99.9% of the rest of the population. If I knew something to call you besides your name it would go somewhere about here, but I guess it’ll just be this silly explanation.


The author's comments:

When life gives you a great friendship something so amazing that is perfect the way it is, but your find yourself unable to express the depth that you have come to care about them.