Unsung | Teen Ink

Unsung

By WriterGirl12345 BRONZE, Auora, Illinois
WriterGirl12345 BRONZE, Auora, Illinois

This goes out to all the unsung heroes all the people who feel like zeros.

This goes out to everyone who strives to succeed, but not one sees their worth.

This goes out to the hated, the bashed, and degraded.

This goes out to the ones who fight to see the light of day.

This goes out to all those people who feel like Cinderella before she got famous.

This goes out to the ones who stand up for the bullied,, who are themselves even when everyone comes against them.

This goes out to the bullied, and bullies we all know they both go through something.

This goes out to all the women that feel like trash, and all the men who try to be fathers.

This goes out to everyone who hold their tongues when everyone yells at them.

This goes out to the ones who don't get loved, who don't feel loved, who deserves to be love.

This goes out to my fellow Christians behind bars standing for their Faith knowing the punishment behind it.

This goes out to everyone who are called liars, deprived, ugly, and stupid even though its not true.

This goes out to the singer with the killer voice who will never be discovered.

This goes out to my fellow rape victims, to my fellow abuse victims who friends are as fake as fools gold.

This goes out to the day dreamers, the make believers, the sister who lost a brother, the brother who lost a sister, the parents who lost a child, and the child who lost their parents.

This goes out to the writers, and the actors.

This goes out to teh silent.

This goes out to all of you,

your words are not unspoken you words are not unsung.

I wrote this after watching the movie louder then a bomb, and based off of things from my life. I hope this poem helps all of you unsung heroes find you're voice, and go out and do things you wouldn't normally do. I hope that all of you stay true to who you really are in a messed up world where society tells you its bad to be you.