My Love | Teen Ink

My Love

By Amanda_Marie GOLD, Ansonia, Connecticut
Amanda_Marie GOLD, Ansonia, Connecticut

"You're not promised tomorrow, don't take it for granted"

I wish you were here all night until the morning comes.
Like a sleepover, falling asleep wrapped in your arms while watching a movie and making out. Looking into each others eyes and whispering "I Love You". Making fun of the movie and goofing off, throwing popcorn at each other, laughing, intensely watching the movie Nd then getting lost in each others eyes again. Waking up next to you would make my whole day.
     I dunno. Just being with you in person and talking face to face makes me realize that there's no one I'd rather be with than you. You're perfect in every way possible and I don't know what I'd do without you. For the first day you said hi I knew we were gonna become close friends, and look where we ended up. Close friends who now love one another. Baby I love you.
   When I'm with you everything around me disappears and all i see is you. My main focus is you, i don't hear anything or really see anything beyond your voice and face. I don't know why this happens, it just does. I'm trying to put my feelings into words but I can't it's so hard. I love spending time with you and I don't want it to end but the day ends and so does our time until the next day.